It’s the third time I visited the Arts Musuem this year but this time is the best so far. There are lots of masterpieces being exhibited but obviously the most attractive one is the “Along the River During the Qingming Festival” – painted 880 hundred years ago. In the 5 meter painting, there are extreme details of 814 humans, 28 boats, 94 animals, 170 trees and of course, the life of people in 880 years ago.
In a word, AMAZING.
One reason I love my city is you can always find something new and interesting in those streets and lanes. For example, one street art “exhibition” recently I stumbled upon in the weekend.
What would be your answer with such a survey question ?
- Be as specific or as unspecific as you wish.
- For example, you could give a range of 20-30K, 30-40K etc.,
- Or a comparison, e.g. “Less than a dentist my age but more than a bank manager.”
- Or a subjective statement, e.g. “More than I expected, but less than I deserve.”
It’s not a joke, I got the survey form last week from my university … so I suppose my answer to that shall be “Less than I expected, but more than I deserve.”
Our city is going to “elect” a new governor / Chief Executive in a month. Once again, after ten years we have such a “system”, the election is to be done behind a closed door – a door to be opened to a group of “election committee members” only.
Somehow we were told it is the best system for the city, but it is pretty obvious to me that each one of us in the city shall have a say on this … I still don’t understand why the city government and the so called experts keep dreaming that:
- they can find and appoint a good governor to rule the city, but
- not set up a good system to “elect” (by all citizens) the best person to rule the city (and kick out the bad person).
Wishes all have a great Year of Pig !!
More video and photo …