Unlike previous years, I didn’t complete all the books below cover-to-cover. Instead, for most books I just picked a few chapters to read, and learn as much as possible. There are some good ones though (i.e. I finished the whole book) … and you can tell how the state of my mind changed, along the year, with the reading sequence.
- The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything
- Beyond Measure: The Big Impact of Small Changes (TED Books)
- The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work
- The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Getting There: A Book of Mentors
- With Her Eyes (Short Stories by Liu Cixin Book 11)
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
- TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking
- Magicians of the Gods: Sequel to the International Bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods
- The Seventh Sense: Power, Fortune, and Survival in the Age of Networks
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- Competing Against Luck: The Story of Innovation and Customer Choice
And there are a few I have yet to start … hope I can finish those in early 2017.
- Viral Loop: From Facebook to Twitter, How Today’s Smartest Businesses Grow Themselves
- The Road Less Traveled, Timeless Edition: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
- The Art of Startup Fundraising: Pitching Investors, Negotiating the Deal, and Everything Else Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- Hard Landing: The Epic Contest for Power and Profits That Plunged the Airlines into Chaos
- From Big Data to Big Profits: Success with Data and Analytics
- Actionable Gamification – Beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards
- Joy on Demand: The Art of Discovering the Happiness Within
Pick a few from above to read, and tell me which one(s) you like most.
Have a great Year of Reading ahead !!