2014 is a tough and rough year.
However it is also a good year, as I kind of picked up reading again (thanks to the Kindle Paperwhite II, my fourth Kindle), even though I am still a slow reader. Managed to only finish 20 Kindle eBooks this year, and my favourite ones are “Stuffocation“, “Lean Startup“, “Service Design” and “Pitch Perfect“.
The 20 books in reading sequence …
- Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
- Data Science for Business: What you need to know about data mining and data-analytic thinking
- Chariots of the Gods
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur
- The Fortune Cookie Principle : The 20 Keys to a Great Brand Story and Why Your Business Needs One
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- Difference: The one-page method for reimagining your business and reinventing your marketing
- Pitch Perfect: How to Say It Right the First Time, Every Time
- Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works (Lean Series)
- Service Design: From Insight to Implementation
- Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
- The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt
- Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain
- Search Inside Yourself: The Unexpected Path to Achieving Success, Happiness (and World Peace)
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
- The Lost Empire of Atlantis: History’s Greatest Mystery Revealed
Still, there are a few books in the Kindle impatiently waiting … shall be good for the next three, four months !!
- The Orion Mystery: Unlocking the Secrets of the Pyramids (a reread)
- The FastDiet – Revised & Updated: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting
- Loyalty 3.0: How to Revolutionize Customer and Employee Engagement with Big Data and Gamification
- Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
- The 7 Day Startup: You Don’t Learn Until You Launch
- Flash Boys
Keep reading !!
One thought on “My 20 Kindle eBooks of 2014”