I’ve been a big fan of Clayton Christensen’s works for almost 20 years now, and it’s really sad to learn about the news two days ago. I learnt a lot from his books and his HBX MOOC online course on Disruptive Strategy.
If you’re interested in Disruptive Innovation, Jobs-to-be-done, living a rewarding life, some unreserved recommendations –
- Competing Against Luck: The Story of Innovation and Customer Choice – http://amzn.to/2hT2JMK
- How Will You Measure Your Life? – https://amzn.to/2Rnr12n
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail – https://amzn.to/2tOu4HR
- The Innovator’s Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth – https://amzn.to/30PxRkn
- Innovator’s DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators – https://amzn.to/36sbwKE
“The first thing is to look at disruptive technology as a growth opportunity and not as a threat …”, Clayton Christensen