OK, now is the first day trip available. Have not put it in a database and searchable format yet, but at least it is a good start.
This day trip suggest you to visit the Peak, Star Ferry and a high tea in a 5-stars hotel …
- First thing first, have breakfast in your hotel. Or you can travel from your hotel to Central and try a Dim Sum breakfast in one of the many Chinese restaurants in Central. Ask your hotel conceige about it.
- From Central walk to the Exchange Square bus terminal and take the bus number 15. Along the way, you can check out various small shops in Li Yuen Street East. Quite some cheap stuff there. The bus to the Peak cost you around US$ 1.25.
- Arrive the Peak and get your camera loaded. First go to the Peak Tower and have a magnificent view of the Victoria Harbour. Then walk across to the Peak Galleria, the top floor will give you a view of the Hong Kong Island South. Some light shopping there as well.
- Have lunch in the Peak Cafe. US$ 25 per head.
- Take the Peak Tram back to Central Peak Tram terminal (US$ 2.5). And ride the free shuttle to Star Ferry Pier.
- Take Star Ferry (US$ 0.25) across the harbour to Tsim Sa Tsui.
- Walk to the New World Inter-Continental hotel and have an afternoon tea (High-Tea) in the lobby (US$ 15 per person). Enjoy the beautiful view of the harbour again.
- Leave the hotel, and have a 15 minutes walk back to the Harbour City shopping arcade, where there are over 700 shops !! Along the way, take photos in the world famous Peninsula Hotel, HK Science museum and HK Cultural Center.
- Have some good shopping and then a dinner in one of the restaurants there – e.g. Bistro Le Fauchon, San Francisco Steak house.
- You can call it a day or explore more about Hong Kong in Temple Street.