We will review our team structure periodically and seriously to find out the best mix of talents and skills. We are building a league of our own, be it a team of France or Senegal.
I recently visited one eCommerce web site and found something enlightening in their “Culture Page”. I am sure we are not there yet, but hey, it’s good to learn something good from someone – especially it’s free. It says …
The Culture of XYZ Inc.
- Recognise that good solutions to problems can come from anywhere
- Practise candid and collaborative exchange of ideas and information
- Be open, diplomatic and honest in dealings to earn the trust of others
- “Run it like you own it”
- Be passionate
- Be responsive
3. Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Be flexible
- Take risks
- Be able to laugh at yourself
- Have fun working together
- Have fun scaling new heights
- Think win-win for customers and colleagues
- See problems as opportunities
- Be creative
OK, page up and read it again 😎 And ask yourself why we are not there yet.