Worried about upgrading any software, I kept using Gallery 1.3 for many many months. With nothing to do one weekend, I decided to something special …
… so I decided to do something to my photo album – such as integrating Google Map into it. Then, I
- Downloaded the Gallery 2.0.2, the latest version and installed it
- Migrated all albums / photos from Gallery 1.3.3 to the new engine
- Twisted a few graphics, logos and css
- Downloaded the Google Map modules and themes; installed it
- Applied the Google Map API Key from Google and installed it
- Found all the GPS coordinates of the major albums, map to the Google Map.
- Twisted again some more graphics, logos and css
Dah dah …
How’s that ? For a three hours work ?