Finally integrated the SlideShowPro with WordPress to show my photos around the world … never know it is so difficult to make it work. My advise is:
- Install the Kimili Plugin for WordPress and activate it;
- Install the SlideShowPro in a dedicated directory, I made it work under /wp-content/;
- Make sure the image and music paths in the SlideShowPro XML file are correct – use absolute paths if needed;
- Insert the Kimili line in your blog post carefully, don’t use the Visual editor …;
- If all failed, try MonoSlideShow 😎
Enjoy … here is the photo gallery (you can also click the “Gallery” link in the top of the page).