According to the latest press release from Amazon, they announced that the Kindle 3 is now the bestselling product in their history, even better than the “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)”. And in the same business wire, it says on Christmas Day, more people turned on new Kindles for the first time, downloaded more Kindle Buy Once, Read Everywhere apps, and purchased more Kindle books than on any other day in history.
I am sure the above claims are true as somehow this tiny site you are reading also reached the all time high traffic in 26th December, 2010 – the Boxing Day and a Sunday!!
The top 10 visited blog posts are:
- Running Gmail with your Kindle 2
- Reading PDF documents in Kindle 2
- Connect Kindle 2 to 3G network
- Buy Kindle books from outside US
- Facebook photo album image size
- Buy Kindle 2 from outside US
- Using Kindle outside US
- 10 steps to migrate your iPhone 3G / 3GS to iPhone 4
- Kindle 2 firmware update to read PDF files
- The first 30 days
7 out of the top 10 are in fact Kindle related posts. Congratulations, Kindle !!