You know what ?
- It’s easy to think you’re the best in the world
- It’s easy to believe you have a better idea than Facebook, Google, Amazon, or Apple
- It’s easy to demand everything to be free
- It’s easy to claim the use of everything is human right
- It’s easy to ignore all other people’s comments, suggestions and criticisms
- It’s easy to criticize other people
- It’s easy to delay a project delivery
- It’s easy to quit your job
- It’s easy to say you will do better next time
- It’s easy to keep on dreaming
But … How easy is easy ?
- Have you tried to prove to other people you are really the best ?
- Have you started to write your first line of code, that’s supposed to be better than Facebook, Google, Amazon or Apple ?
- Have you developed something for others, for free ?
- Have you studied what is really human right ?
- Have you thought about, just for once, understanding other people’s comments, suggestions and criticisms ?
- Have you provided any constructive comments to others ?
- Have you exhausted all the ways to stick to a deadline ?
- Have you considered to stay to solve all the work problems ?
- Have you delivered your best the very first time ?
- Have you ever stopped day-dreaming and started working on it ?
It is about time … convince yourself life is not easy, but life is also full of possibilities … as long as you start working on it and don’t quit.