Even though people don’t mind online meetings, but I guess most prefer in-person meetings because likely there will be less distractions, and one can read body language, use context clues, as well as build better team …. if one runs it effectively.
However, there must be ways to improve online meetings, followings are tools I tried in various online meetings:
- Brightful.me to warm up the meeting with mini-games;
- Sli.do to let the team to ask questions;
- Ahaslides.com to create polls with interesting ways to present the results;
- Mentimeter.com to create polls and present the results in impressive infographics.
- Prezi.com/video/ to add graphic overlay to your video calls
Any other good tools and tricks you would recommend to improve online meetings ?